Financial Development and Economic Growth: Time Series Evidence for the case of UK
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- B. Bhaskara Rao & Toani Takirua, 2010.
"The effects of exports, aid and remittances on output: the case of Kiribati,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(11), pages 1387-1396.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Takirua, Toani, 2006. "The effects of exports, aid and remittances on output: The case of Kiribati," MPRA Paper 1548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asteriou, Dimitrios, 2005.
"The Linkage between Financial Liberalization and Economic Development: Empirical Evidence from Poland,"
Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 20, pages 383-399.
- Andriesz, E. & Asteriou, D. & Pilbeam, K., 2003. "The linkage between financial liberalization and economic development: empirical evidence from Poland," Working Papers 03/03, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Bhaskara Rao & Maheshwar Rao, 2005. "Determinants Of Growth Rate: Some Methodological Issues With Data From Fiji," Macroeconomics 0509003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekn:ekonom:v:4:y:2000:i:2:p:122-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cyessea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Managing Editor The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Managing Editor to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cyessea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.