Model Distraction: A Comment on Daveri and Tabellini
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deirdre McCloskey, 2008. "Adam Smith, the Last of the Former Virtue Ethicists," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 40(1), pages 43-71, Spring.
- Deirdre Mccloskey, 2008. "Not by P Alone: A Virtuous Economy," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 181-197.
- Raphael, D. D., 2009. "The Impartial Spectator: Adam Smith's Moral Philosophy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199568260, June.
- Sugden, Robert, 1991. "Rational Choice: A Survey of Contributions from Economics and Philosophy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 751-785, July.
- George J. Stigler, 1971. "Smith's Travels on the Ship of State," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 265-277, Fall.
- Klein, Daniel B., 2014.
"Knowledge and Coordination: A Liberal Interpretation,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199355327, June.
- Klein, Daniel, 2012. "Knowledge and Coordination: A Liberal Interpretation," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199794126.
- Edward P. Lazear, 2000. "Economic Imperialism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(1), pages 99-146.
- Searle, John R., 2005. "What is an institution?," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 1-22, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean unemployment; unemployment benefits; wage taxation; trade unions; pension system reform;
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ejw:journl:v:10:y:2013:i:1:p:15-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jason Briggeman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edgmuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.