Turkiye’nin Cevresel Enerji Etkinligi ve Toplam Faktör Verimliligi:Karsilastirmali Bir Analiz
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gruca, Thomas S. & Wakefield, Douglas S., 2004. "Hospital web sites: Promise and progress," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(9), pages 1021-1025, September.
- Wagner, Todd H. & Hu, Teh-wei & Hibbard, Judith H., 2001. "The demand for consumer health information," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 1059-1075, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEnerji etkinligi ve verimliligi; cevresel enerji etkinligi;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ege:journl:v:11:y:2011:i:3:p:379-396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Baris Gök). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiegetr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .