The Private Market for Accommodation: Determinants of Smoking Policies in Restaurants and Bars
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bauer, Christian & Lingens, Jörg, 2009. "Smoking Bans in the Presence of Social Interaction," Discussion Papers in Economics 10593, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Richard Thalheimer & Mukhtar M. Ali, 2008. "The Demand For Casino Gaming With Special Reference To A Smoking Ban," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 46(2), pages 273-282, April.
- Tami Gurley-Calvez & George W. Hammond & Randall A. Childs, 2014. "Labor Market Impacts Of Smoking Regulations On The Restaurant Industry," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(4), pages 681-694, October.
- Eric Thompson & Ellen J. Hahn & Glenn Blomquist & John Garen & Don Mullineaux & Nola Ogunro & Mary K. Rayens, 2008. "Smoke-Free Laws And Employee Turnover," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(3), pages 351-359, July.
More about this item
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:30:y:2004:i:3:p:377-391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .