Plea to Economists Who Favor Liberty: Assist the Everyman
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter J. Boettke & Daniel J. D'Amico, 2010.
"Corridors, Coordination, and the Entrepreneurial Theory of the Market Process,"
Journal of Private Enterprise,
The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 25(Spring 20), pages 87-96.
- Boettke, Peter, 2010. "Corridors, Coordination and the Entrepreneurial Theory of the Market Process," MPRA Paper 33597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher J. Coyne, 2010. "Making Economics a Transformative Experience," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 26(Fall 2010), pages 57-65.
- Shaar, Karam & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi, 2016. "US-China trade: Who is telling the truth?," Working Paper Series 5146, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Hendrik P. van Dalen, 2003.
"Pluralism in Economics: A Public Good or a Public Bad?,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
03-034/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 18 May 2004.
- van Dalen, H.P., 2007. "Pluralism in economics : A public good or a public bad?," Other publications TiSEM a21f9078-5fba-467f-98b6-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Joshua C. Hall & Kaitlyn R. Harger, 2014. "Teaching Students to "Do" Public Choice in an Undergraduate Public Sector Course," Working Papers 14-16, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- William L. Davis, 2004. "Preference Falsification in the Economics Profession," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 1(2), pages 359-368, August.
- Robert Garnett, 2011. "Schools of Thought in the Republic of Social Science," Working Papers 201108, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- H00 - Public Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:27:y:2001:i:2:p:185-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .