Productivity Performance and Export Performance: A Time-Series Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Card, David & Krueger, Alan B, 1994.
"Minimum Wages and Employment: A Case Study of the Fast-Food Industry in New Jersey and Pennsylvania,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 772-793, September.
- David Card & Alan B. Krueger, 1993. "Minimum Wages and Employment: A Case Study of the Fast Food Industry in New Jersey and Pennsylvania," Working Papers 694, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- David Card & Alan B. Krueger, 1993. "Minimum Wages and Employment: A Case Study of the Fast Food Industry in New Jersey and Pennsylvania," NBER Working Papers 4509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim, Taeil & Taylor, Lowell J, 1995. "The Employment Effect in Retail Trade of California's 1988 Minimum Wage Increase," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(2), pages 175-182, April.
- Thomas I. Palley, 1995. "Labor Markets, Unemployment, and Minimum Wages: A New View," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 21(3), pages 319-326, Summer.
- Dickens, William T & Lundberg, Shelly J, 1993. "Hours Restrictions and Labor Supply," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(1), pages 169-192, February.
- Kinoshita, Tomio, 1987. "Working Hours and Hedonic Wages in the Market Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(6), pages 1262-1277, December.
- Deere, Donald & Murphy, Kevin M & Welch, Finis, 1995. "Employment and the 1990-1991 Minimum-Wage Hike," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 232-237, May.
- Dickens, Richard & Machin, Stephen & Manning, Alan, 1999.
"The Effects of Minimum Wages on Employment: Theory and Evidence from Britain,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Richard Dickens & Stephen Machin & Alan Manning, 1994. "The Effects of Minimum Wages on Employment: Theory and Evidence from Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0183, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Baker, Michael & Benjamin, Dwayne & Stanger, Shuchita, 1999. "The Highs and Lows of the Minimum Wage Effect: A Time-Series Cross-Section Study of the Canadian Law," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(2), pages 318-350, April.
- Alan Manning, 1995. "How Do We Know That Real Wages Are Too High?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 1111-1125.
- Leslie, Derek, 1984. "The Productivity of Hours in U.S. Manufacturing Industries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(3), pages 486-490, August.
- Rebitzer, James B. & Taylor, Lowell J., 1995.
"The consequences of minimum wage laws Some new theoretical ideas,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 245-255, February.
- James B. Rebitzer & Lowell J. Taylor, 1991. "The Consequences of Minimum Wage Laws: Some New Theoretical Ideas," NBER Working Papers 3877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Bhaskar, V & To, Ted, 1999.
"Minimum Wages for Ronald McDonald Monopsonies: A Theory of Monopsonistic Competition,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(455), pages 190-203, April.
- V. Bhaskar & Ted To, 1996. "Minimum Wages for Ronald McDonald Monopsonies: A Theory of Monopsonistic Competition," Labor and Demography 9603001, EconWPA, revised 06 Aug 1998.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Jooh & Habte-Giorgis, Berhe, 2004. "Empirical approach to the sequential relationships between firm strategy, export activity, and performance in U.S. manufacturing firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 101-129, February.
- repec:spr:jsecdv:v:19:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s40847-017-0037-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Sarmidi, Tamat & Salleh, Norlida H, 2010. "Dynamic inter-relationship between trade, economic growth and tourism in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 21056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mustafa Akal, 2006. "Causalities Among Growth Related Policy Variables In Turkey, 1950-2004," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(3).
- Annamaria Kazai Onodi & Krisztina Pecze, 2014. "Behind the Exporters’ Success: Analysis of Successful Hungarian Exporter Companies From a Strategic Perspective," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 12(4 (Winter), pages 325-346.
More about this item
KeywordsExports; Growth; Productivity; Trade;
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:27:y:2001:i:2:p:149-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .