Teaching the Principles of Economics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Arias, David Chávez, José Rodriguez, 2011. "Análisis De La Economía Alemana En El Período 2002 – 2006," REVISTA ISOCUANTA 012296, UNIVERSIDAD SANTO TOMÁS.
- Mankiw, N Gregory, 2001.
"The Inexorable and Mysterious Tradeoff between Inflation and Unemployment,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(471), pages 45-61, May.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 2000. "The Inexorable and Mysterious Tradeoff Between Inflation and Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 7884, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 2000. "The Inexorable and Mysterious Tradeoff Between Inflation and Unemployment," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1905, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Michael D. Smith, 2000.
"Frictionless Commerce? A Comparison of Internet and Conventional Retailers,"
INFORMS, vol. 46(4), pages 563-585, April.
- Michael Smith & Erik Brynjolfsson, 1999. "Frictionless Commerce? A Comparison of Internet and Conventional Retailers," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1022, Society for Computational Economics.
- Mark Roe, 2002. "Les rentes et leurs conséquences en matière de gouvernance des entreprises," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 5(1), pages 167-215, March.
- Staffan Canback, 2004. "Diseconomies of scale in large corporations: Theory and empirical analysis," Industrial Organization 0402001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Weise, 2005. "Grundlagen der EU-Regionalpolitik und Ansätze zu ihrer Weiterentwicklung," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 74(1), pages 74-90.
- Nelson Manolo Chávez Muñoz, 2010. "Inflación y crecimiento económico: determinantes del desempleo en Colombia," REVISTA FINANZAS Y POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, UNIVERSIDAD CATOLICA DE COLOMBIA, vol. 2(1), pages 29-52, July.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2014. "Economics for Economists," MPRA Paper 59659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nan Wutyi SAN & Ismail ABDLATIF & Zainal Abidin bin MOHAMED, 2013. "Farm Efficiency and Socioeconomic Determinants of Rain-Fed Rice Production in Myanmar: A Non-Parametric Approach," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(11), pages 1401-1413, November.
- Mario Andrés Pinzón, 2016. "Prácticas para mejorar la regulación en Colombia," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 18(35), pages 207-228, July-Dece.
- Lin, C.Y. Cynthia, 2008. "Estimating Supply and Demand in the World Oil Market," Working Papers 225893, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Christopher Dixon-O’Mara & L. (Lisa B.) Ryan, 2017. "Energy efficiency in the food retail sector: Barriers, drivers, and acceptable policies," Working Papers 201716, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Bogusław Czarny, 2011. "Chaos in Basics of Economics (About Ambiguity of the Terms "Positive Economics" and "Normative Economics")," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 25.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2015. "Essentials of Constructive Heterodoxy: Profit," MPRA Paper 62694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2014. "The Truly General Theory of Employment: How Keynes Could Have Succeeded," MPRA Paper 54367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Quesada, 2002. "Elasticity and revenue: a reappraisal," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(13), pages 1-5.
More about this item
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:24:y:1998:i:4:p:519-524. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.