Global talent management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tatoglu, Ekrem & Glaister, Alison J. & Demirbag, Mehmet, 2016. "Talent management motives and practices in an emerging market: A comparison between MNEs and local firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 278-293.
- Meyers, Maria Christina & van Woerkom, Marianne, 2014. "The influence of underlying philosophies on talent management: Theory, implications for practice, and research agenda," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 192-203.
- Schehar Bano & Muhamamd Aslam Khan & Qazi Habib Ur Rehman & Asad Afzal Humayoun, 2011. "Schematizing Talent Management, A Core Business Issue," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 2(1), pages 4-16, January.
- Caligiuri, Paula & Bonache, Jaime, 2016. "Evolving and enduring challenges in global mobility," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 127-141.
- Collings, David G., 2014. "Integrating global mobility and global talent management: Exploring the challenges and strategic opportunities," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 253-261.
- Cerdin, Jean-Luc & Brewster, Chris, 2014. "Talent management and expatriation: Bridging two streams of research and practice," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 245-252.
- Al Ariss, Akram & Cascio, Wayne F. & Paauwe, Jaap, 2014. "Talent management: Current theories and future research directions," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 173-179.
- Latukha, M. & Veselova, A. & Selivanovskikh, L. & Artukh, E. & Mitskevich, E., 2016. "Re-thinking the role of talent management in a firm’s performance: Talent management practices and absorptive capacity," Working Papers 6442, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Janene Piip, 2015. "Leadership Talent: A Study of the Potential of People in the Australian Rail Industry," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-24, September.
- repec:jfr:jms111:v:8:y:2017:i:4:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baum, Matthias & Kabst, Rüdiger, 2013. "How to attract applicants in the Atlantic versus the Asia-Pacific region? A cross-national analysis on China, India, Germany, and Hungary," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 175-185.
- Mindaugas Laužikas & Rasa Mokšeckienė, 2013. "The role of creativity in sustainable business," Post-Print hal-01694334, HAL.
- Cascio, Wayne F. & Boudreau, John W., 2016. "The search for global competence: From international HR to talent management," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 103-114.
- repec:ssi:jouesi:v:1:y:2013:i:1:p:10-22 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal Talent management Globalization Global competitive advantage;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:45:y:2010:i:2:p:105-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.