Petty production and capitalist production in Dakar: The crisis of the self-employed
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chris Gerry & Chris Birkbeck, 1985. "Les petits producteurs urbains du Tiers Monde sont-ils de petits bourgeois ?," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 26(101), pages 31-40.
- Panda, Bhagirathi, 2000. "Urban Informal Manufacturing Sector In Orissa - A Case Study Of Cuttack City," MPRA Paper 5818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oyvat, Cem, 2016.
"Agrarian Structures, Urbanization, and Inequality,"
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 207-230.
- Cem Oyvat, 2013. "Agrarian Structures, Urbanization and Inequality," Working Papers wp336, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Oyvat, Cem, 2016. "Agrarian Structures, Urbanization, and Inequality," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 15005, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Saumya Chakrabarti & Anirban Kundu, 2009. "Formal-Informal Sectors¡¯ Conflict: A Structuralist Framework For India," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 34(2), pages 27-67, December.
- Grosh, Barbara & Somolekae, Gloria, 1996. "Mighty oaks from little acorns: Can microenterprise serve as the seedbed of industrialization?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(12), pages 1879-1890, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:6:y:1978:i:9-10:p:1147-1160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.