Foreign capital and economic growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iamsiraroj, Sasi, 2016. "The foreign direct investment–economic growth nexus," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 116-133.
- repec:pdc:jrnbeh:v:14:y:2018:i:1:p:17-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blessing Chiripanhura & Miguel Niño‐Zarazúa, 2015.
"Aid, Political Business Cycles and Growth in Africa,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(8), pages 1387-1421, November.
- Chiripanhura, Blessing M. & Nino-Zarazua, Miguel, 2014. "Aid, political business cycles and growth in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 145, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Iqbal, Zafar & James, Jeffrey & Pyatt, Graham, 2000.
"Three-Gap Analysis of Structural Adjustment in Pakistan,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 117-138, January.
- Iqbal, Z. & James, M.J. & Pyatt, G., 2000. "Three gap analysis of structural adjustment in Pakistan," Other publications TiSEM 5e27cd96-ac5f-45b1-898d-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- P. B. Eregha, 2013. "Aid Flows and Growth Diagnosis: Empirical Evidence for A Panel of ECOWAS Countries," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 2627-2633.
- Metaxas, Theodore & Kechagia, Polyxeni, 2016. "Literature review of 100 empirical studies of Foreign Direct Investment: 1950-2015," MPRA Paper 71414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:102:y:2018:i:c:p:243-261 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pdc:jrnbeh:v:14:y:2018:i:1:p:29-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rashid Sbia & Sahel Alrousan, 2016. "Does Financial Development Induce Economic Growth in UAE? The Role of Capitalization and Foreign Direct Investment," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 703-710.
- Henrik Hansen & Finn Tarp, 2000. "Aid effectiveness disputed," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 375-398, April.
- Mohammed I. Ansari, 2004. "Sustainability of the US current account deficit: An econometric analysis of the impact of capital inflow on domestic economy," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 7, pages 249-269, November.
- repec:ags:afjecr:264465 is not listed on IDEAS
- SBIA, Rashid & Al Rousan, Sahel, 2015. "Does Financial Development Induce Economic Growth in UAE? The Role of Foreign Direct Investment and Capitalization," MPRA Paper 64599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:ajecsc:v:51:y:1992:i:1:p:57-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:1:p:192-:d:194431 is not listed on IDEAS
- Askarov, Zohid & Doucouliagos, Hristos, 2015. "Development Aid and Growth in Transition Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 383-399.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:3:y:1975:i:1:p:11-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.