Exploring the Politics of Chronic Poverty: From Representation to a Politics of Justice?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Copestake, 2008. "Wellbeing in international development: what's new?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(5), pages 577-597.
- Howson, Cynthia, 2013. "Adverse Incorporation and Microfinance among Cross-Border Traders in Senegal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 199-208.
- Jones, Nicola & Samuels, Fiona, 2015. "The role of cash transfers in maximising schools’ protective effects for children in extreme settings: An ecological approach," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 217-225.
- Maureen Mackintosh & Kwadwo Mensah & Leroi Henry & Michael Rowson, 2006. "Aid, restitution and international fiscal redistribution in health care: implications of health professionals' migration," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(6), pages 757-770.
- Miguel Sanchez-Martinez & Philip Davis, 2014. "A review of the economic theories of poverty," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 435, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Miguel Martínez Tuna & Nicolás Kosoy Daroqui, 2007. "Compensaciones monetarias y conservación de bosques Pagos por servicios ambientales y pobreza en una comunidad rural en Honduras," Revista Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, Red Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, vol. 6, pages 40-51.
- Marianne S. Ulriksen, 2016. "Ideational and institutional drivers of social protection in Tanzania," WIDER Working Paper Series 142, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Katsuhiko Masaki, 2007. "â€˜Inclusive Citizenshipâ€™ for the Chronically Poor: Exploring the Inclusion-Exclusion Nexus in Collective Struggles," Working Papers id:1302, eSocialSciences.
- Mitlin, Diana & Hickey, Sam & Bebbington, Anthony, 2007. "Reclaiming Development? NGOs and the Challenge of Alternatives," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1699-1720, October.
- Bebbington, Anthony & Humphreys Bebbington, Denise & Bury, Jeffrey & Lingan, Jeannet & Muñoz, Juan Pablo & Scurrah, Martin, 2008. "Mining and Social Movements: Struggles Over Livelihood and Rural Territorial Development in the Andes," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2888-2905, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:33:y:2005:i:6:p:851-865. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.