Economic Reform, Structural Adjustment and Female Labor Force Participation in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julio J. Guzman, 2016.
"Social protection during recessions: evidence from Chile,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 348-368, October.
- Julio Guzman, 2014. "Social Protection and Private Coping Strategies During Recessions: Evidence from Chile," Working Papers wp_041, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Laurine Martinoty, 2014.
"Intra-Household Coping Mechanisms in Hard Times: the Added Worker Effect in the 2001 Argentine Economic Crisis,"
- Laurine Martinoty, 2015. "Intra-Household Coping Mechanisms in Hard Times : the Added Worker Effect in the 2001 Argentine Economic Crisis," Working Papers halshs-01133388, HAL.
- Laurine Martinoty, 2015. "Intra-Household Coping Mechanisms in Hard Times : the Added Worker Effect in the 2001 Argentine Economic Crisis," Working Papers 1505, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Laurine Martinoty, 2015. "Intra-Household Coping Mechanisms in Hard Times: the Added Worker Effect in the 2001 Argentine Economic Crisis," Post-Print halshs-01144636, HAL.
- F. Nader, Yasmine, 2008. "Microcredit and the socio-economic wellbeing of women and their families in Cairo," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 644-656, April.
- Gutmann, Jerg & Neuenkirch, Matthias & Neumeier, Florian, 2017.
"Sanctioned to Death? The Impact of Economic Sanctions on Life Expectancy and its Gender Gap,"
ILE Working Paper Series
11, University of Hamburg, Institute of Law and Economics.
- Gutmann, Jerg & Neumeier, Florian & Neuenkirch, Matthias, 2018. "Sanctioned to Death? The Impact of Economic Sanctions on Life Expectancy and its Gender Gap," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181505, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jerg Gutmann & Matthias Neuenkirch & Florian Neumeier, 2017. "Sanctioned to Death? The Impact of Economic Sanctions on Life Expectancy and its Gender Gap," Research Papers in Economics 2017-06, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Matias Busso & Dario Romero Fonseca, 2015. "Female Labor Force Participation in Latin America: Patterns and Explanations," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0187, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Parizeau, Kate, 2015. "When Assets are Vulnerabilities: An Assessment of Informal Recyclers’ Livelihood Strategies in Buenos Aires, Argentina," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 161-173.
- Assaad, Ragui & Arntz, Melanie, 2005. "Constrained Geographical Mobility and Gendered Labor Market Outcomes Under Structural Adjustment: Evidence from Egypt," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 431-454, March.
- Kye Woo LEE & Kisuk CHO, 2005. "Female labour force participation during economic crises in Argentina and the Republic of Korea," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 144(4), pages 423-450, December.
- Thorin, Maria, 2003. "The gender dimension of economic globalization: an annotated bibliography," Manuales 28, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- repec:ecr:col070:42660 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shahra Razavi, 2012. "World Development Report 2012: Gender Equality and Development— A Commentary," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 43(1), pages 423-437, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:28:y:2000:i:5:p:879-891. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.