The Asian debt-and-development crisis of 1997-?: Causes and consequences
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Smyth, Russell, 2000. "Should China be Promoting Large-Scale Enterprises and Enterprise Groups?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 721-737, April.
- Jeong, Kap-Young & Masson, Robert T., 2003. "A new methodology linking concentration dynamics to current and steady-state profits:Examining Korean industrial policy during take-off," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1489-1526, December.
- Huff, W. G. & Dewit, G. & Oughton, C., 2001. "Credibility and Reputation Building in the Developmental State: A Model with East Asian Applications," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 711-724, April.
- Alexandr Akimov & Brian Dollery, 2009. "Financial System Development in Indonesia and South Korea in 1980s and early 1990s: Policies and Outcomes," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:200906, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Haider Ali Khan, 2003. "General Conclusions: From Crisis to A Global Political Economy of Freedom," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-192, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Agnese Sacchi, "undated".
"The Impact of Fiscal Decentralization: A Survey,"
29, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Agnese Sacchi, 2015. "The Impact of Fiscal Decentralization: A Survey," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1505, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Agnese Sacchis, 2015. "The Impact of Fiscal Decentralization: A Survey," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1502, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Ramon Pacheco Pardo, 2012. "Leadership, decision-making and governance in the EU and East Asia: crisis and post-crisis," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 77-90, March.
- repec:zbw:esthes:157990 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marwan Abdul-Malik Thanoon & Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah, 2012. "Comparing Savings Behavior in Asia and Latin America: The Role of Capital Inflows and Economic Growth," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 46(1), pages 113-131, January-J.
- Dic Lo, 2004. "Globalisation And Comparative Economics: Of Efficiency, Efficient Institutions, And Late Development," Working Papers 137, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Asiya Sohail & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2014. "The Global Financial Crisis and Investors’ Behaviour; Evidence from the Karachi Stock Exchange," PIDE-Working Papers 2014:106, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Tony Makin, 1999. "The Great East Asian Capital Flow Reversal: Reasons, Responses and Ramifications," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 407-419, 05.
- Matthew Holloway & Jari Eloranta, 2014. "“Stability breeds instability?” A Minskian analysis of the crisis of the Asian Tigers in the 1990s," Investigaciones de Historia Económica (IHE) Journal of the Spanish Economic History Association, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica, vol. 10(02), pages 115-126.
- Hooi Hooi Lean & Russell Smyth, 2015. "Testing for weak-form efficiency of crude palm oil spot and future markets: new evidence from a GARCH unit root test with multiple structural breaks," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(16), pages 1710-1721, April.
- Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell, 2014. "Testing for weak-form efficiency of Crude Palm Oil Spot and Futures Markets: New Evidence from a GARCH Unit Root Test with Multiple Structural Breaks," MPRA Paper 59121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Soyoung Kim, 2014. "Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks on the Exchange Rate in the Republic of Korea: Capital Flows in Stock and Bond Markets," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 31(1), pages 121-135, March.
- Jean-Raphael Chaponniere & Jean-Pierre Cling, 2009. "Vietnam's Export-Led Growth Model and Competition with China," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 118, pages 101-130.
- repec:zbw:espost:157790 is not listed on IDEAS
- Soyoung Kim, 2007. "What is Learned from a Currency Crisis, Fear of Floating or Hollow Middle? Identifying Exchange Rate Policy in Recent Crisis Countries," Discussion Paper Series 0712, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:26:y:1998:i:8:p:1535-1553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed