Interaction between the formal and informal financial sectors: The Asian experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamed Amara, 2016.
"The linkages between formal and informal employment growth in Tunisia: a spatial simultaneous equations approach,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(1), pages 203-227, January.
- Mohamed Amara, 2016. "The linkages between formal and informal employment growth in Tunisia: a spatial simultaneous equations approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(1), pages 203-227, January.
- Balkenhol B. & Gueye EH., 1994. "Tontines and the banking system: is there a case for building linkages?," ILO Working Papers 992997263402676, International Labour Organization.
- Gupta, Vivek & Bhandari, Basu D. & Gautam, Tej K., 2016. "Choice of Income Generating Activities by Nepalese Farmers," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230131, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Otima, Ruth M. A., 1994. "Predicting loan repayment performance: a case of Kenyan farm borrowers," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000018175, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:408917 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Koker, Louis & Jentzsch, Nicola, 2013. "Financial Inclusion and Financial Integrity: Aligned Incentives?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 267-280.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Rungruxsirivorn, Ornsiri, 2011. "Do Village Funds Improve Access to Finance? Evidence from Thailand," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 110-122, January.
- Awotide, B.A. & Abdoulaye, Tahirou & Alene, Arega & Manyong, Victor M., 2015. "Impact of Access to Credit on Agricultural Productivity: Evidence from Smallholder Cassava Farmers in Nigeria," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 210969, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:299726 is not listed on IDEAS
- P. Shukla & Ashish Rana & Amit Garg & Manmohan Kapshe & Rajesh Nair, 2006. "Global climate change stabilization regimes and Indian emission scenarios: Lessons for modeling of developing country transitions," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 7(3), pages 205-231, September.
- Kovsted, Jens & Lyk-Jensen, Peter, 1999. "Rotating savings and credit associations: the choice between random and bidding allocation of funds," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 143-172, October.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:24:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11294-018-9672-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elsa Assidon, 1996. "L' « approfondissement financier » : épargne et crédit bancaires," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(145), pages 153-171.
- Anita Gill, 2006. "Interlinked Agrarian Credit Markets in a Developing Economy: A Case Study of Indian Punjab," Working Papers id:760, eSocialSciences.
- Suiwah Leung, 2010. "Finance, Trade and Development in East Asia: Opportunities for Mekong Economies," Chapters,in: Globalization and Development in the Mekong Economies, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Takao FUKUCHI, 1998. "A Simulation Analysis Of The Urban Informal Sector," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 36(3), pages 225-256, September.
- Balkenhol, Bernd. & Schütte, Haje, 2001. "Collateral, collateral law and collateral substitutes," ILO Working Papers 994089173402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:20:y:1992:i:6:p:859-872. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.