Capital mobility in developing countries: Some empirical tests
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas D. Willett & Young Seok Ahn & Manfred W. Keil, "undated". "Capital Mobility for Developing Countries May Not Be So High," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-26, Claremont Colleges.
- M. Buch, Claudia & Hanschel, Elke, 2000.
"The Effectiveness of Capital Controls: The Case of Slovenia,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 15, pages 602-628.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Hanschel, Elke, 1999. "The Effectiveness of Capital Controls - The Case of Slovenia," Kiel Working Papers 933, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Nadeem Ahmad & Abu Wahid, 2010. "Savings–Investment Correlation and Capital Outflow: The Case of Pakistan," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 17(1), pages 80-97, May.
- Tomislav Globan, 2014.
"Testing the 'trilemma' in post-transition Europe - a new empirical measure of capital mobility,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 459-476, December.
- Tomislav Globan, 2014. "Testing 'the trilemma' in post-transitional Europe: a new empirical measure of capital mobility," EFZG Working Papers Series 1407, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Melike Altinkemer, 1996. "Capital Flows : The Turkish Case," Discussion Papers 9601, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Tony Cavoli & Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2005.
"THE CAPITAL INFLOWS PROBLEM IN SELECTED ASIAN ECONOMIES IN THE 1990s REVISITED : THE ROLE OF MONETARY STERILIZATION,"
Finance Working Papers
22562, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Tony Cavoli & Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2005. "The Capital Inflows Problem in Selected Asian Economies in the 1990s Revisited: The Role of Monetary Sterilization," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0518, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- David E. Bloom & Waseen Noor, 1995. "Is an Integrated Regional Labor Market Emergin in East and Southeast Asia?," NBER Working Papers 5174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rustam Jamilov, 2013. "J-Curve Dynamics and the Marshall–Lerner Condition: Evidence from Azerbaijan," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 19(3), pages 313-323, February.
- Marjan Nikolov, 2007. "Measuring Openness Of The Capital Market In Macedonia," Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 4-18, June.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2000.
"Capital Flows, Real Exchange Rates, and Capital Controls: Some Latin American Experiences,"
NBER Chapters,in: Capital Flows and the Emerging Economies: Theory, Evidence, and Controversies, pages 197-246
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1998. "Capital Flows, Real Exchange Rates, and Capital Controls: Some Latin American Experiences," NBER Working Papers 6800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ying, Yung-Hsiang & Kuan, Chung-Ming & Tung, Chris Y. & Chang, Koyin, 2013. "“Capital mobility in East Asian Countries is not so high”: Examining the impact of sterilization on capital flows," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 55-64.
- Sachsida, Adolfo & Caetano, Marcelo Abi-Ramia, 2000. "The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle revisited," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 85-88, July.
- Dua, Pami & Pandit, B. L., 2002. "Interest rate determination in India: domestic and external factors," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 853-875, December.
- Liliana Rojas-Suárez & Donald J Mathieson & Michael P. Dooley, 1996.
"Capital Mobility and Exchange Market Intervention in Developing Countries,"
IMF Working Papers
96/131, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael P. Dooley & Donald J. Mathieson & Liliana Rojas-Suarez, 1997. "Capital Mobility and Exchange Market Intervention in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 6247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clement Yuk Pang Wong, 1997. "Black Market Exchange Rates And Capital Mobility In Asian Economies," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 15(1), pages 21-36, January.
- Arusha Cooray, 2005. "Capital mobility: evidence from four South Asian economies," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(9), pages 577-581.
- Conway, Patrick, 2012. "The exchange rate as nominal anchor: A test for Ukraine," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 438-456.
- Phylaktis, Kate, 1997.
"Capital market integration in the Pacific-Basin region: An analysis of real interest rate linkages,"
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 195-213, June.
- Kate Phylaktis, 1995. "Capital Market Integration in the Pacific Basin Region; An Analysis of Real Interest Rate Linkages," IMF Working Papers 95/133, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul Cashin & Christopher J. Kent, 2003. "The Response of the Current Account to Terms of Trade Shocks; Persistence Matters," IMF Working Papers 03/143, International Monetary Fund.
- Phylaktis, Kate, 1999. "Capital market integration in the Pacific Basin region: an impulse response analysis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 267-287, February.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1996. "Public Sector Deficits and Macroeconomic Stability in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 5407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marjan Nikolov, 2011. "Openness Of The Capital Market In Macedonia," Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 43-52, December.
- Jamilov, Rustam, 2012. "Capital mobility in the Caucasus," MPRA Paper 38184, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2012.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1995. "Why are Saving Rates so Different Across Countries?: An International Comparative Analysis," NBER Working Papers 5097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Willett, Thomas D. & Keil, Manfred W. & Ahn, Young Seok, 2002. "Capital mobility for developing countries may not be so high," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 421-434, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:19:y:1991:i:10:p:1391-1398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.