Rewarding the profligate and punishing the prudent and poor: Some recent proposals for debt relief
No abstract is available for this item.
- berlage, Lodewijk & cassimon, Danny & dreze, Jacques & Reding, Paul, 2003.
"Prospective Aid and Indebtedness Relief: A Proposal,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1635-1654, October.
- BERLAGE, Lodewijk & CASSIMON, Danny & DRÈZE, Jacques & REDING, Paul, "undated". "Prospective aid and indebtedness relief: a proposal," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1660, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BERLAGE, Lode & CASSIMON, Danny & DREZE, Jacques & REDING, Paul, 2000. "Prospective aid and indebtedness relief: a proposal," CORE Discussion Papers 2000032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BERLAGE, Lode & CASSIMON, Danny & DRÈZE, Jacques & REDING, Paul, 2000. "Prospective aid and indebtedness relief: A proposal," Working Papers 2000012, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Willem Buiter & Ricardo Lago, 2001. "Debt in Transition Economies: Where is it Heading, What can be Done About it?," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 6(1), pages 191-213.
- Freytag , Andreas & Pettersson, Jonatan & Schmied, Julian, 2016. "Debt Relief and Good Governance: New Evidence," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145914, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Andreas Freytag & Jonatan Pettersson & Julian Schmied, 2017. "Debt Relief and Good Governance: New Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 6360, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1988. "Kapitalabflüsse aus der Dritten Welt und Schuldenerlaß: Zu den Problemen des privaten Kapitaltransfers zwischen Industrie- und Entwicklungsländern," Kiel Discussion Papers 139, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hiemenz, Ulrich, 1989. "Development strategies and foreign aid policies for low income countries in the 1990s," Kiel Discussion Papers 152, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Willem Buiter & Ricardo Lago, 2001. "La dette des économies en transition : évolution et marche à suivre," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 6(1), pages 207-231.
- Johansson, Pernilla, 2010. "Debt Relief, Investment and Growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 1204-1216, September.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1989. "Capital drain, debt relief, and creditworthiness of developing countries," Kiel Working Papers 379, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:15:y:1987:i:3:p:411-417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed