Basic human needs: The plateau curve
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu, 2009.
"Inequality and the Impact of Growth on Poverty: Comparative Evidence for Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(5), pages 726-745.
- Fosu, Augustin Kwasi, 2008. "Inequality and the Impact of Growth on Poverty: Comparative Evidence for Sub-Saharan Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 107, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu, 2009. "Inequality and the Impact of Growth on Poverty: Comparative Evidence for Sub-Saharan Africa," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 9809, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Udaya S. Mishra & Vachaspati Shukla, 2016. "Welfare Comparisons with Multidimensional Well-Being Indicators: An Indian Illustration," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 129(2), pages 505-525, November.
- Wesley T. Milner, 2000. "Economic Freedom, Globalization and Human Rights : Can We Have It All?," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 15(Spring 20), pages 35-61.
- Rizwana Siddiqui, 2008. "Income, Public Social Services, and Capability Development : A Cross-district Analysis of Pakistan," Development Economics Working Papers 22221, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Rizwana Siddiqui, 2008. "Income, Public Social Services, and Capability Development: A Cross-district Analysis of Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2008:43, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- R. J. Chelliah & K.R. Shanmugam, 2001. "Some Aspects Of Inter District Disparities In Tamil Nadu," Working Papers 2004-01, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Sudhir Anand and Amartya Sen, 1994. "Human development Index: Methodology and Measurement," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-1994-02, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Siddiqui, Rizwana, 2008. "Human Capital vs Physical Capital: A cross country analysis of human development strategies," MPRA Paper 13999, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2008.
- Rizwana Siddiqui, 2009. "Human Capital vs. Physical Capital: A Cross-Country Analysis of Human Development Strategies," PIDE-Working Papers 2009:51, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Rizwana Siddiqui, 2009. "Human Capital vs. Physical Capital : A Cross-Country Analysis of Human Development Strategies," Labor Economics Working Papers 22982, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Salih, Siddig Abdulmageed, 2011. "Comprehensive Human Development: Realities and Aspirations," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 19, pages 19-49.
- Fosu, Augustin Kwasi, 2010. "Does inequality constrain poverty reduction programs? Evidence from Africa," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 818-827, November.
- Udaya S. Mishra & Vachaspati Shukla, 2015. "Welfare Comparisons with Multidimensional Well-Being Indicators: An Indian Illustration," Working Papers id:7095, eSocialSciences.
- Arno Tausch & Almas Heshmati, 2009. "Re-Orient? MNC Penetration and Contemporary Shifts in the Global Political Economy," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200911, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Aug 2009.
- Tausch, Arno & Heshmati, Almas, 2009. "Re-Orient? MNC Penetration and Contemporary Shifts in the Global Political Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 4393, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tausch, Arno, 2016. "‘Smart development’. An essay on a new political economy of the environment," MPRA Paper 70204, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barry Bozeman & Catherine Slade & Paul Hirsch, 2011. "Inequity in the distribution of science and technology outcomes: a conceptual model," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 44(3), pages 231-248, September.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:207-219 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nagel, Korbinian, 2016. "A Life Course Perspective on the Income-to-Health Relationship: Macro-Empirical Evidence from two Centuries," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145810, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Izhar, Hylmun, 2012. "Measuring Operational Risk Exposures in Islamic Banking: A Proposed Measurement Approach," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 20, pages 45-86.
- Prachitha J. & K.R. Shanmugam, 2012. "Efficiency of Raising Health Outcomes in the Indian States," Working Papers 2012-070, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Prachitha J & K R Shanmugam, 2013. "Efficiency of Raising Health Outcomes in the Indian States," Working Papers id:5314, eSocialSciences.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:13:y:1985:i:5:p:595-609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed