A conceptual framework for analysis of primary commodity markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Orleans, Leo A., 1975. "China's experience on population control: The elusive model," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 3(7-8), pages 497-525.
- Akerlof, George A & Dickens, William T, 1982. "The Economic Consequences of Cognitive Dissonance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 307-319, June.
- Hirschman,Albert O., 1981. "Essays in Trespassing," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521282437, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee Robinson & Alice Nicole Sindzingre, 2012. "China’s Ambiguous Impacts on Commodity-Dependent Countries: the Example of Sub-Saharan Africa (with a Focus on Zambia)," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-39, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- -, 1989. "Development of the mining resources of Latin America," Series Históricas 48, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:12:y:1984:i:1:p:25-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .