The impact of primary schooling on economic development: a review of the evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dalibor Eterovic & Cassandra Sweet, 2011. "How Women and Illiterates Shaped Education Outcomes in 20th Century Latin America," Working Papers wp_007, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Richard H. Sabot, 1992. "Human Capital Accumulation in Post Green Revolution Rural Pakistan: A Progress Report," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 31(4), pages 449-490.
- G. M. Arif & Najam US Saqib & G. M. Zahid, 1999. "Poverty, Gender, and Primary School Enrolment in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 979-992.
- Behrman, Jere R. & Khan, Shahrukh & Ross, David & Sabot, Richard, 1997. "School quality and cognitive achievement production: A case study for rural Pakistan," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 127-142, April.
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan & Marcel Thum, 2017. "Oil Dependency and Quality of Education: New Empirical Evidence," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201745, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza & Thum, Marcel, 2017. "More oil, less quality of education? New empirical evidence," CEPIE Working Papers 09/17, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Singh, Ram D. & Santiago, Maria, 1997. "Farm earnings, educational attainment, and role of public policy: Some evidence from Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2143-2154, December.
- Shabbar Jaffry & Yaseen Ghulam & Vyoma Shah, 2007. "Returns to Education in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 833-852.
- Najam US Saqib, 1998. "A Critical Assessment of Free Public Schooling in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(4), pages 955-976.
- Michael Clemens, 2004.
"The Long Walk to School: International Education Goals in Historical Perspective,"
37, Center for Global Development.
- Michael A. Clemens, 2004. "The Long Walk to School: International education goals in historical perspective," Development and Comp Systems 0403007, EconWPA.
- Psacharopoulos, George & Tzannatos, Zafiris, 1992. "Latin American women's earnings and participation in the labor force," Policy Research Working Paper Series 856, The World Bank.
- Usha Jayachandran, 2010. "Socio-Economic Determinants of School Attendance in India," Working Papers id:2866, eSocialSciences.
- Ather H. Akbari & Naeem Muhammed, 2000. "Educational Quality and Labour Market Performance in Developing Countries: Some Evidence from Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 417-439.
- Luca Zanin & Rosalba Radice & Giampiero Marra, 2015. "Modelling the impact of women’s education on fertility in Malawi," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 28(1), pages 89-111, January.
- Behrman, Jere R., 1996. "Measuring the effectiveness of schooling policies in developing countries: Revisiting issues of methodology," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 345-364, October.
- Kundu, Nobinkhor & Banu, Asma, 2014. "Sustainable development of low income countries through investment in tertiary education," MPRA Paper 65209, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Jul 2014.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:10:y:1982:i:3:p:167-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .