Small industry in developing countries: A discussion of issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali, Merima & Peerlings, Jack, 2011.
"Value Added of Cluster Membership for Micro Enterprises of the Handloom Sector in Ethiopia,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 363-374, March.
- Ali, Merima & Peerlings, Jack H.M., 2009. "Value added of Cluster Membership for Micro Enterprises of the Handloom Sector in Ethiopia," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 49922, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Morris, Sebastian, 2007. "Role of Trade and Macroeconomic Policies in the Performance of Special Economic Zones (SEZs)," IIMA Working Papers WP2007-09-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Weijland, H., 1990. "Target groups for industrial policy : the case of rural Indonesia," Serie Research Memoranda 0089, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Majumdar, Satyajit, 2010. "'How do they plan for growth in auto component business?' - A study on small foundries of western India," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 274-289, May.
- H. C. J. Hanns Pichler, 2015. "In Quest of SME-Conducive Policy Formulation," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 20(Special E), pages 271-282, September.
- repec:hrs:journl:v:x:y:2018:i:2:p:121-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- -, 1987. "Tendencias actuales de la industria farmacéutica," Desarrollo Productivo 4491, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Akyuz, Kadri Cemil & Akyuz, Ilker & SerIn, Hasan & Cindik, Hicabi, 2006. "The financing preferences and capital structure of micro, small and medium sized firm owners in forest products industry in Turkey," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 301-311, April.
- Hal Hill, 1997. "Rapid Industrialisation in ASEAN: Some Analytical and Policy Lessons," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 4(4), pages 419-432.
- Frances Stewart, 2003. "Income distribution and development," Chapters,in: Trade and Development, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Haggblade, Steven & Hazell, Peter & Reardon, Thomas, 2010. "The Rural Non-farm Economy: Prospects for Growth and Poverty Reduction," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1429-1441, October.
- Sandee, H., 1994. "Promoting small scale and cottage industries in Indonesia : an impact analysis for central Java," Serie Research Memoranda 0010, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Christopher J. Green & Colin H. Kirkpatrick & Victor Murinde, 2006. "Finance for small enterprise growth and poverty reduction in developing countries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(7), pages 1017-1030.
- John Weeks, 2003. "Small manufacturing establishments in developing countries: An empirical analysis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 339-359.
- -, 1987. "Perfiles industriales de América Latina," Desarrollo Productivo 4469, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Michael Sarel, 1997. "How Macroeconomic Factors Affect Income Distribution; The Cross-Country Evidence," IMF Working Papers 97/152, International Monetary Fund.
- Bryceson, Deborah Fahy, 1996. "Deagrarianization and rural employment in sub-Saharan Africa: A sectoral perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 97-111, January.
- -, 1987. "Horizontes de mediano plazo: las perspectivas de América Latina en la economía mundial," Desarrollo Productivo 4458, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- repec:ilo:ilowps:241674 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grosh, Barbara & Somolekae, Gloria, 1996. "Mighty oaks from little acorns: Can microenterprise serve as the seedbed of industrialization?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(12), pages 1879-1890, December.
- -, 1987. "Reestructuración industrial en los países avanzados y en América Latina," Desarrollo Productivo 4502, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Liedholm, Carl, 1985. "Small Scale Enterprise Credit Schemes: Administrative Costs and the Role of Inventory Norms," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54746, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Keshab Das, 2006. "Can Firm Clusters Foster Non-Farm Jobs? Policy Issues for Rural India," Working Papers id:381, eSocialSciences.
- -, 1987. "Estados Unidos: competitividad industrial y articulación bienes-servicios," Desarrollo Productivo 4480, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- repec:lpe:efijnl:199014 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:10:y:1982:i:11:p:913-948. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.