"Ideal" decision-making processes for transport planning: A comparison between Europe and South East Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Hill & Peter Hupe, 2003. "The multi-layer problem in implementation research," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(4), pages 471-490, December.
- Paul Pfaffenbichler & Günter Emberger & Simon Shepherd, 2008. "The Integrated Dynamic Land Use and Transport Model MARS," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 183-200, September.
- Shepherd, S.P. & Timms, P.M. & May, A.D., 2006. "Modelling requirements for local transport plans: An assessment of English experience," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 307-317, July.
- Hull, Angela, 2008. "Policy integration: What will it take to achieve more sustainable transport solutions in cities," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 94-103, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lindholm, Maria Eleonor & Blinge, Magnus, 2014. "Assessing knowledge and awareness of the sustainable urban freight transport among Swedish local authority policy planners," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 124-131.
More about this item
KeywordsTransport planning Decision-making Transferability Optimal land use and transport strategies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:15:y:2008:i:6:p:341-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .