Dynamic solution to the ground-holding problem in air traffic control
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Himanen, Veli & Nijkamp, Peter & Padjen, Juraj, 1992.
"Environmental quality and transport policy in Europe,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 147-157, March.
- Himanen, V. & Nijkamp, P. & Padjen, J., 1991. "Environmental quality and transport policy in Europe," Serie Research Memoranda 0097, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Pei-chen Barry & Hansen, Mark & Mukherjee, Avijit, 2008. "Scenario-based air traffic flow management: From theory to practice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(7-8), pages 685-702, August.
- Bard, Jonathan F. & Mohan, Dinesh Natarajan, 2008. "Reallocating arrival slots during a ground delay program," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 113-134, February.
- Caccavale, Maria Virginia & Iovanella, Antonio & Lancia, Carlo & Lulli, Guglielmo & Scoppola, Benedetto, 2014. "A model of inbound air traffic: The application to Heathrow airport," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 116-122.
- Mukherjee, Avijit, 2004. "Dynamic Stochastic Optimization Models for Air Traffic Flow Management," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt2vk8w6nc, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Brunner, Jens O., 2014. "Rescheduling of flights during ground delay programs with consideration of passenger and crew connections," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 236-252.
- Yang, Lixing & Zhou, Xuesong, 2014. "Constraint reformulation and a Lagrangian relaxation-based solution algorithm for a least expected time path problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 22-44.
- repec:eee:transb:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:124-141 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stojkovic, Goran & Soumis, François & Desrosiers, Jacques & Solomon, Marius M., 2002. "An optimization model for a real-time flight scheduling problem," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 779-788, November.
- Ghoneim, Ayman & Abbass, Hussein A., 2016. "A multiobjective distance separation methodology to determine sector-level minimum separation for safe air traffic scenarios," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 253(1), pages 226-240.
- Ryerson, Megan S. & Hansen, Mark & Bonn, James, 2014. "Time to burn: Flight delay, terminal efficiency, and fuel consumption in the National Airspace System," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 286-298.
- Mukherjee, Avijit & Hansen, Mark, 2009. "A dynamic rerouting model for air traffic flow management," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 159-171, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:28:y:1994:i:3:p:167-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .