Triple play: How do we secure future benefits?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephanie Lee, 2017. "Does Bundling Decrease the Probability of Switching Telecommunications Service Providers?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 50(3), pages 303-322, May.
- Mikkonen, Karri & Niskanen, Hanna & Pynnönen, Mikko & Hallikas, Jukka, 2015. "The presence of emotional factors: An empirical exploration of bundle purchasing process," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 642-657.
- Troulos, Costas & Maglaris, Vasilis, 2011. "Factors determining municipal broadband strategies across Europe," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 842-856.
- Paul de Bijl, 2011. "Broadband Policy in the Light of the Dutch Experience with Telecommunications Liberalization," CPB Discussion Paper 169, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Tözer, Ayhan & Göktaylar, Yavuz, 2011. "Assessment of sectoral innovation systems approach: The case of Turkish internet service market," 22nd European Regional ITS Conference, Budapest 2011: Innovative ICT Applications - Emerging Regulatory, Economic and Policy Issues 52179, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Fredebeul-Krein, Markus & Steingröver, Markus, 2014. "Wholesale broadband access to IPTV in an NGA environment: How to deal with it from a regulatory perspective?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 264-277.
- Annemijn van GORP & Catherine MIDDLETON, 2010. "Fiber to the Home Unbundling and Retail Competition: Developments in the Netherlands," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(78), pages 87-106, 2nd quart.
- Anastassios Gentzoglanis & Elias Aravantinos, 2010. "Investment in Broadband Technologies and the Role of Regulation," Chapters, in: Anastassios Gentzoglanis & Anders Henten (ed.), Regulation and the Evolution of the Global Telecommunications Industry, chapter 1, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsInfrastructure competition Regulation Investment Public ownership Optical fibre;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:32:y:2008:i:11:p:735-743. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.