Employment dynamics in the Italian telecommunications industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Madden, Gary & Savage, Scott J. & Coble-Neal, Grant & Bloxham, Paul, 2000.
"Advanced communications policy and adoption in rural Western Australia,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 291-304, May.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J & Coble-Neal, Grant & Bloxham, Paul, 2000. "Advanced communications policy and adoption in rural Western Australia," MPRA Paper 11163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lentz, R. G. & Oden, Michael D., 2001. "Digital divide or digital opportunity in the Mississippi Delta region of the US," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 291-313, June.
- Strover, Sharon, 2001. "Rural internet connectivity," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 331-347, June.
- Parker, Edwin B., 2000. "Closing the digital divide in rural America," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 281-290, May.
- Ramírez, Ricardo, 2001. "A model for rural and remote information and communication technologies: a Canadian exploration," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 315-330, June.
- McElhinney, Stephen, 2001. "Telecommunications liberalisation and the quest for universal service in Australia," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 233-248, May.
- Gary Madden & Scott Savage & Michael Simpson, 1998. "Asia-Pacific Telecommunications USOs: Current Practice and Future Options," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 485-498.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesca Sgobbi, 2013. "The Borders of Inter-Firm Mobility for ICT Employees in Italy," International Journal of Human Capital and Information Technology Professionals (IJHCITP), IGI Global, vol. 4(1), pages 34-45, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment dynamics Telecommunications industry Internal labour market;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:25:y:2001:i:8-9:p:565-585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.