How is business cycle theory possible at all?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon Kuznets, 1930. "Monetary Business Cycle Theory in Germany," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 38, pages 125-125.
- R. G. Hawtrey, 1927. "The Monetary Theory of the Trade Cycle and Its Statistical Test," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(3), pages 471-486.
- Simon Kuznets, 1930. "Equilibrium Economics and Business-Cycle Theory," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 381-415.
- Lucas, Robert E., 1977. "Understanding business cycles," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 7-29, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murray, Michael/ M J, 2011. "A critical perspective on heterodox production modeling," MPRA Paper 34255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:8:y:1997:i:2:p:245-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .