Institutions and economic change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cella, Guido, 1984. "The Input-Output Measurement of Interindustry Linkages," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 46(1), pages 73-84, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo Strachman, 2002.
"Instituições: uma caracterização crítica,"
ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 3(1), pages 113-157, January-J.
- Strachman, Eduardo, 2002.
"Instituições: uma caracterização crítica
[Institutions: a critical characterization]," MPRA Paper 15149, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2002.
- Strachman, Eduardo, 2002. "Instituições: uma caracterização crítica
- Abdelkarim Yahyaoui & Atef Rahmani, 2009. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: Role of Institutional Quality," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 56(3), pages 327-357, September.
- Strachman, Eduardo, 2001. "Institutions: a critical analysis of their main characteristics," MPRA Paper 25621, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:5:y:1994:i:2:p:199-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .