The Bahadur representation for sample quantiles under weak dependence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yoshihara, Ken-ichi, 1995. "The Bahadur representation of sample quantiles for sequences of strongly mixing random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 299-304, September.
- Babu, Gutti Jogesh & Singh, Kesar, 1978. "On deviations between empirical and quantile processes for mixing random variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 532-549, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wendler, Martin, 2011. "Bahadur representation for U-quantiles of dependent data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(6), pages 1064-1079, July.
- Escanciano, Juan Carlos & Pei, Pei, 2012.
"Pitfalls in backtesting Historical Simulation VaR models,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2233-2244.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Pei Pei, 2012. "Pitfalls in Backtesting Historical Simulation VaR Models," Caepr Working Papers 2012-003, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Qinchi Zhang & Wenzhi Yang & Shuhe Hu, 2014. "On Bahadur representation for sample quantiles under α-mixing sequence," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 285-299, May.
- Sharipov, Olimjon Sh. & Wendler, Martin, 2013. "Normal limits, nonnormal limits, and the bootstrap for quantiles of dependent data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(4), pages 1028-1035.
More about this item
KeywordsBahadur representation Sample quantile Strongly mixing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:76:y:2006:i:12:p:1238-1244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.