Wilcoxon-signed rank test for associated sequences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bagai, Isha & Prakasa Rao, B. L. S., 1991. "Estimation of the survival function for stationary associated processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 385-391, November.
- Cuadras, C. M., 2002. "On the Covariance between Functions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 19-27, April.
- Peligard, Magda & Suresh, Ram, 1995. "Estimation of variance of partial sums of an associated sequence of random variables," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 307-319, April.
- Dewan, Isha & Prakasa Rao, B. L. S., 2002. "Central limit theorem for U-statistics of associated random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 9-15, March.
- Isha Dewan & B. Rao, 2003. "Mann-Whitney test for associated sequences," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 55(1), pages 111-119, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zacharias Psaradakis, 2010. "On inference based on the one-sample sign statistic for long-range dependent data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 329-340, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSign statistic Wilcoxon-signed rank statistic Associated random variables Hoeffding identity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:71:y:2005:i:2:p:131-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .