Hoeffding's inequality for uniformly ergodic Markov chains
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Balaji, S. & Meyn, S. P., 2000. "Multiplicative ergodicity and large deviations for an irreducible Markov chain," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 123-144, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ankush Agarwal & Stefano De Marco & Emmanuel Gobet & Gang Liu, 2017. "Rare event simulation related to financial risks: efficient estimation and sensitivity analysis," Working Papers hal-01219616, HAL.
- Boucher, Thomas R., 2009. "A Hoeffding inequality for Markov chains using a generalized inverse," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(8), pages 1105-1107, April.
- Renou, Ludovic & Tomala, Tristan, 2015.
"Approximate implementation in Markovian environments,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 159(PA), pages 401-442.
- Renou , Ludovic & Tomala, Tristan, 2013. "Approximate Implementation in Markovian Environments," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1015, HEC Paris.
- Ahmad, I.A. & Amezziane, M., 2013. "Probability inequalities for bounded random vectors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(4), pages 1136-1142.
- Penev, Spiridon & Peng, Hanxiang & Schick, Anton & Wefelmeyer, Wolfgang, 2004. "Efficient estimators for functionals of Markov chains with parametric marginals," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 335-345, February.
- Chang, Hyeong Soo, 2006. "On convergence rate of the Shannon entropy rate of ergodic Markov chains via sample-path simulation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(12), pages 1261-1264, July.
- Hunt, F.Y., 2005. "Sample path optimality for a Markov optimization problem," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 115(5), pages 769-779, May.
- Miasojedow, Błażej, 2014. "Hoeffding’s inequalities for geometrically ergodic Markov chains on general state space," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 115-120.
More about this item
KeywordsHoeffding's inequality Markov chains Large deviations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:56:y:2002:i:2:p:143-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.