A uniform limit theorem for predictive distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hanson, D. L. & Li, Gang, 1997. "A note on the empirical distribution of dependent random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 337-340, June.
- Etemadi, N., 1983. "Stability of sums of weighted nonnegative random variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 361-365, June.
- Berti, Patrizia & Rigo, Pietro, 1997. "A Glivenko-Cantelli theorem for exchangeable random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 385-391, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrizia Berti & Luca Pratelli & Pietro Rigo, 2010. "Limit Theorems for Empirical Processes Based on Dependent Data," Quaderni di Dipartimento 132, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Patrizia Berti & Irene Crimaldi & Luca Pratelli & Pietro Rigo, 2009. "Rate of Convergence of Predictive Distributions for Dependent Data," Quaderni di Dipartimento 091, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
More about this item
KeywordsAlmost sure uniform convergence Empirical distribution Predictive distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:56:y:2002:i:2:p:113-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .