Law of iterated logarithm and consistent model selection criterion in logistic regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lepeltier, J. P. & San Martin, J., 1997. "Backward stochastic differential equations with continuous coefficient," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 425-430, April.
- Mao, Xuerong, 1995. "Adapted solutions of backward stochastic differential equations with non-Lipschitz coefficients," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 281-292, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guoqi Qian & Yuehua Wu & Qing Shao, 2009. "A Procedure for Estimating the Number of Clusters in Logistic Regression Clustering," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 26(2), pages 183-199, August.
- Jin, Man & Fang, Yixin & Zhao, Lincheng, 2005. "Variable selection in generalized linear models with canonical link functions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 71(4), pages 371-382, March.
- Eva Cantoni & Chris Field & Joanna Mills Flemming & Elvezio Ronchetti, 2005. "Longitudinal variable selection by cross-validation in the case of many covariates," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 2005.01, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Mukolo, Abraham & Cooil, Bruce & Victor, Bart, 2015. "The effects of utility evaluations, biomedical knowledge and modernization on intention to exclusively use biomedical health facilities among rural households in Mozambique," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 225-233.
More about this item
KeywordsLaw of the iterated logarithm Logistic regression Maximum likelihood estimator Model selection Strong consistency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:56:y:2002:i:1:p:101-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .