On the distribution of surplus immediately before ruin under interest force
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Willmot, Gordon E. & Sheldon Lin, X., 1998. "Exact and approximate properties of the distribution of surplus before and after ruin," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 91-110, October.
- Yang, Hailiang & Zhang, Lihong, 2001. "On the distribution of surplus immediately after ruin under interest force," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 247-255, October.
- Sundt, Bjorn & Teugels, Jozef L., 1995. "Ruin estimates under interest force," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 7-22, April.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Goovaerts, Marc J. & Kaas, Rob, 1987. "On the Probability and Severity of Ruin," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 151-163, November.
- Dufresne, Francois & Gerber, Hans U., 1988. "The surpluses immediately before and at ruin, and the amount of the claim causing ruin," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 193-199, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmidli, Hanspeter, 2015. "Extended Gerber–Shiu functions in a risk model with interest," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 271-275.
- Wang, Rongming & Yang, Hailiang & Wang, Hanxing, 2004. "On the distribution of surplus immediately after ruin under interest force and subexponential claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 703-714, December.
More about this item
KeywordsLaplace transform Integral equations Renewal theory Lundberg bound Surplus immediately before ruin;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:55:y:2001:i:3:p:329-338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.