Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Victor Richmond R. Jose, 2017. "Percentage and Relative Error Measures in Forecast Evaluation," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 65(1), pages 200-211, February.
- Chen, Kani & Lin, Yuanyuan & Wang, Zhanfeng & Ying, Zhiliang, 2016. "Least product relative error estimation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 91-98.
- Hao, Meiling & Lin, Yunyuan & Zhao, Xingqiu, 2016. "A relative error-based approach for variable selection," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 250-262.
- Gneiting, Tilmann, 2011. "Making and Evaluating Point Forecasts," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 106(494), pages 746-762.
- Demongeot, Jacques & Hamie, Ali & Laksaci, Ali & Rachdi, Mustapha, 2016. "Relative-error prediction in nonparametric functional statistics: Theory and practice," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 261-268.
- Zhouping Li & Yuanyuan Lin & Guoliang Zhou & Wang Zhou, 2014. "Empirical likelihood for least absolute relative error regression," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 23(1), pages 86-99, March.
- Xia, Xiaochao & Liu, Zhi & Yang, Hu, 2016. "Regularized estimation for the least absolute relative error models with a diverging number of covariates," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 104-119.
More about this item
KeywordsPrediction Power-of-the-mean model Relative error Relative least squares Variance function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:40:y:1998:i:3:p:227-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.