Characterizations of the IFR and DFR aging notions by means of the dispersive order
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denuit, Michel M. & Mesfioui, Mhamed, 2011. "The dispersive effect of cross-aging with archimedean copulas," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(9), pages 1407-1418, September.
- Jongwoo Jeon & Subhash Kochar & Chul Park, 2006. "Dispersive ordering—Some applications and examples," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 227-247, March.
- Kayid, M. & Alamoudi, L., 2013. "Some results about the exponential ordering of inactivity time," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 159-163.
- Belzunce, F., 1999. "On a characterization of right spread order by the increasing convex order," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 103-110, November.
- Fernández-Ponce, J.M. & Pellerey, F. & Rodríguez-Griñolo, M.R., 2011. "A characterization of the multivariate excess wealth ordering," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 410-417.
- Belzunce, Félix & Ortega, Eva & Ruiz, José M., 1999. "The Laplace order and ordering of residual lives," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 145-156, April.
More about this item
KeywordsAging notions Stochastic orders;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:33:y:1997:i:4:p:389-393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.