Accurate rates of density estimators for continuous-time processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Castellana, J. V. & Leadbetter, M. R., 1986. "On smoothed probability density estimation for stationary processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 179-193, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Labrador, Boris, 2008. "Strong pointwise consistency of the kT -occupation time density estimator," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(9), pages 1128-1137, July.
- Llop, P. & Forzani, L. & Fraiman, R., 2011. "On local times, density estimation and supervised classification from functional data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 73-86, January.
- Blanke, Delphine & Vial, Céline, 2008. "Assessing the number of mean square derivatives of a Gaussian process," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 118(10), pages 1852-1869, October.
- Sköld, Martin & Hössjer, Ola, 1999. "On the asymptotic variance of the continuous-time kernel density estimator," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 97-106, August.
- M. Sköld, 2001. "The Asymptotic Variance of the Continuous-Time Kernel Estimator with Applications to Bandwidth Selection," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 99-117, January.
- Liliana Forzani & Ricardo Fraiman & Pamela Llop, 2013. "Density estimation for spatial-temporal models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(2), pages 321-342, June.
More about this item
KeywordsNonparametric estimation Superoptimal rate Continuous-time process Kernel density estimator;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:33:y:1997:i:2:p:185-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .