Accurate rates of density estimators for continuous-time processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Castellana, J. V. & Leadbetter, M. R., 1986. "On smoothed probability density estimation for stationary processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 179-193, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Labrador, Boris, 2008. "Strong pointwise consistency of the kT -occupation time density estimator," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(9), pages 1128-1137, July.
- Llop, P. & Forzani, L. & Fraiman, R., 2011. "On local times, density estimation and supervised classification from functional data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 73-86, January.
- Blanke, Delphine & Vial, Céline, 2008. "Assessing the number of mean square derivatives of a Gaussian process," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 118(10), pages 1852-1869, October.
- Sköld, Martin & Hössjer, Ola, 1999. "On the asymptotic variance of the continuous-time kernel density estimator," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 97-106, August.
- M. Sköld, 2001. "The Asymptotic Variance of the Continuous-Time Kernel Estimator with Applications to Bandwidth Selection," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 99-117, January.
- Liliana Forzani & Ricardo Fraiman & Pamela Llop, 2013. "Density estimation for spatial-temporal models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(2), pages 321-342, June.
More about this item
KeywordsNonparametric estimation Superoptimal rate Continuous-time process Kernel density estimator;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:33:y:1997:i:2:p:185-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.