Modelling and analysis of count data using a renewal process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippou, Andreas N. & Georghiou, Costas & Philippou, George N., 1983. "A generalized geometric distribution and some of its properties," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 171-175, June.
- Godbole, Anant P., 1990. "Specific formulae for some success run distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 119-124, July.
- Philippou, Andreas N. & Makri, Frosso S., 1986. "Successes, runs and longest runs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 101-105, March.
- Philippou, Andreas N. & Makri, Frosso S., 1986. "Successes, runs and longest runs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 211-215, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hagmark, Per-Erik, 2008. "On construction and simulation of count data models," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 72-80.
More about this item
KeywordsPoisson distribution Renewal process Over-dispersion Under-dispersion Data analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:31:y:1996:i:2:p:129-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.