Asymptotics for multivariate t-statistic for random vectors in the generalized domain of attraction of the multivariate normal law
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maller, R. A., 1993. "Quadratic Negligibility and the Asymptotic Normality of Operator Normed Sums," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 191-219, February.
- Sepanski, S. J., 1994. "Asymptotics for Multivariate t-Statistic and Hotelling's T2-Statistic Under Infinite Second Moments via Bootstrapping," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 41-54, April.
- Sepanski, Steven J., 1994. "Necessary and sufficient conditions for the multivariate bootstrap of the mean," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 205-216, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martsynyuk, Yuliya V., 2013. "On the generalized domain of attraction of the multivariate normal law and asymptotic normality of the multivariate Student t-statistic," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 402-411.
- Lu, Zeng-Hua, 2013. "Halfline tests for multivariate one-sided alternatives," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 479-490.
- Martsynyuk, Yuliya V., 2012. "Invariance principles for a multivariate Student process in the generalized domain of attraction of the multivariate normal law," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(12), pages 2270-2277.
More about this item
KeywordsAffine normalization Self normalization Bootstrap Central limit theorem Domain of attraction Generalized domain of attraction Multivariate t-statistic;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:30:y:1996:i:2:p:179-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.