General saddlepoint approximations in the bootstrap
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Satorra, Albert & Bentler, Peter M., 1990. "Model conditions for asymptotic robustness in the analysis of linear relations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 235-249, December.
- Neudecker, Heinz & Satorra, Albert, 1991. "Linear structural relations: Gradient and Hessian of the fitting function," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 57-61, January.
- Albert Satorra, 1991. "Asymptotic robust inferences in the analysis of mean and covariance structures," Economics Working Papers 3, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Robert Jennrich, 1987. "Tableau algorithms for factor analysis by instrumental variable methods," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 469-476, September.
- Albert Satorra, 1989. "Alternative test criteria in covariance structure analysis: A unified approach," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(1), pages 131-151, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:93:y:2008:i:2:p:325-336 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timothy C. Hesterberg & Barry L. Nelson, 1998. "Control Variates for Probability and Quantile Estimation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(9), pages 1295-1312, September.
- Boik, Robert J., 2005. "Second-order accurate inference on eigenvalues of covariance and correlation matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 136-171, September.
- Glasserman, Paul & Kim, Kyoung-Kuk, 2009. "Saddlepoint approximations for affine jump-diffusion models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 15-36, January.
- Kathman, Steven J. & Terrell, George R., 2003. "Poisson approximation by constrained exponential tilting," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 83-89, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAutoregressive model beta distribution bootstrap Edgeworth expansion nonlinear statistics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:13:y:1992:i:1:p:61-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .