Linear prediction of ARMA processes with infinite variance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhansali, R. J. & Kokoszka, P. S., 2002. "Computation of the forecast coefficients for multistep prediction of long-range dependent time series," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 181-206.
- Hill, Jonathan B. & Aguilar, Mike, 2013. "Moment condition tests for heavy tailed time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 172(2), pages 255-274.
- Karcher, Wolfgang & Shmileva, Elena & Spodarev, Evgeny, 2013. "Extrapolation of stable random fields," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 516-536.
- Balakrishna, N. & Hareesh, G., 2009. "Statistical signal extraction using stable processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(7), pages 851-856, April.
- Mohammadi, Mohammad & Mohammadpour, Adel, 2009. "Best linear prediction for [alpha]-stable random processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(21), pages 2266-2272, November.
- Piotr Kokoszka & Michael Wolf, 2002. "Subsampling the mean of heavy-tailed dependent observations," Economics Working Papers 600, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Kokoszka, Piotr S. & Taqqu, Murad S., 1995. "Fractional ARIMA with stable innovations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 19-47, November.
More about this item
KeywordsARMA process regular variation stable process;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:19:y:1985:i:2:p:281-296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.