Flying randomly in Rd with Dirichlet displacements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lemaire, Vincent, 2007. "An adaptive scheme for the approximation of dissipative systems," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(10), pages 1491-1518, October.
- Gilles Pag`es & Fabien Panloup, 2007. "Approximation of the distribution of a stationary Markov process with application to option pricing," Papers 0704.0335, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2009.
- Crauel, Hans, 1993. "Non-Markovian invariant measures are hyperbolic," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 13-28, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:129:y:2017:i:c:p:311-317 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Gregorio, Alessandro, 2016. "Transport processes with random jump rate," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 127-134.
- Pogorui, Anatoliy A. & Rodríguez-Dagnino, Ramón M., 2013. "Random motion with gamma steps in higher dimensions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(7), pages 1638-1643.
- Le Caër, Gérard, 2015. "Two-step Dirichlet random walks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 430(C), pages 201-215.
More about this item
KeywordsBessel functions; Dirichlet distributions; Fractional Poisson process; Mittag-Leffler functions; Hyperspherical coordinates; Random flights; Struve functions; Telegraph and wave equations; Wigner law;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:122:y:2012:i:2:p:676-713. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.