Consensus in the two-state Axelrod model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Christophe Breton & Jean-François Coeurjolly, 2012. "Confidence intervals for the Hurst parameter of a fractional Brownian motion based on finite sample size," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 1-26, April.
- Jean-François Coeurjolly, 2001. "Estimating the Parameters of a Fractional Brownian Motion by Discrete Variations of its Sample Paths," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 199-227, May.
- Coeurjolly, Jean-Francois, 2000. "Simulation and identification of the fractional Brownian motion: a bibliographical and comparative study," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 5(i07).
- Benassi, Albert & Cohen, Serge & Istas, Jacques & Jaffard, Stéphane, 1998. "Identification of filtered white noises," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 31-49, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reia, Sandro M. & Neves, Ubiraci P.C., 2015. "Activity of a social dynamics model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 435(C), pages 36-43.
More about this item
KeywordsInteracting particle systems; Axelrod model; Annihilating random walks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:122:y:2012:i:11:p:3701-3717. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.