Metastability of reversible finite state Markov processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- den Hollander, F. & Olivieri, E. & Scoppola, E., 2000. "Nucleation in fluids: some rigorous results," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 279(1), pages 110-122.
- Gaudillière, A. & den Hollander, F. & Nardi, F.R. & Olivieri, E. & Scoppola, E., 2009. "Ideal gas approximation for a two-dimensional rarefied gas under Kawasaki dynamics," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 737-774, March.
- den Hollander, F., 2004. "Metastability under stochastic dynamics," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 1-26, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bianchi, Alessandra & Gaudillière, Alexandre, 2016. "Metastable states, quasi-stationary distributions and soft measures," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 126(6), pages 1622-1680.
- Landim, C., 2015. "A topology for limits of Markov chains," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(3), pages 1058-1088.
More about this item
KeywordsMetastability Finite state Markov processes Reversibility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:121:y:2011:i:8:p:1633-1677. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .