Multi-operator scaling random fields
In this paper, we define and study a new class of random fields called harmonizable multi-operator scaling stable random fields. These fields satisfy a local asymptotic operator scaling property which generalizes both the local asymptotic self-similarity property and the operator scaling property. Actually, they locally look like operator scaling random fields, whose order is allowed to vary along the sample paths. We also give an upper bound of their modulus of continuity. Their pointwise Hölder exponents may also vary with the position x and their anisotropic behavior is driven by a matrix which may also depend on x .
Volume (Year): 121 (2011)
Issue (Month): 11 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/supportfaq.cws_home/regional|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Herbin, Erick & Lévy-Véhel, Jacques, 2009. "Stochastic 2-microlocal analysis," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(7), pages 2277-2311, July.
- Biermé, Hermine & Meerschaert, Mark M. & Scheffler, Hans-Peter, 2007. "Operator scaling stable random fields," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 312-332, March.
- Antoine Ayache & Jacques Vehel, 2000. "The Generalized Multifractional Brownian Motion," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 7-18, January.
- Benassi, Albert & Cohen, Serge & Istas, Jacques & Jaffard, Stéphane, 1998. "Identification of filtered white noises," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 31-49, June.
- Biermé, Hermine & Lacaux, Céline, 2009. "Hölder regularity for operator scaling stable random fields," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(7), pages 2222-2248, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:121:y:2011:i:11:p:2642-2677. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.