Almost sure asymptotics for the local time of a diffusion in Brownian environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cheliotis, Dimitris, 2008. "Localization of favorite points for diffusion in a random environment," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 118(7), pages 1159-1189, July.
- Hu, Yueyun, 2000. "Tightness of localization and return time in random environment," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 81-101, March.
- Shi, Zhan, 1998. "A local time curiosity in random environment," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 231-250, August.
- Kesten, Harry, 1986. "The limit distribution of Sinai's random walk in random environment," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 299-309.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:spapps:v:127:y:2017:i:7:p:2281-2315 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDiffusion in Brownian environment Local time;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:121:y:2011:i:10:p:2303-2330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.