Life course influences on quality of life in early old age
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Busschbach, Jan J. V. & Hessing, Dick J. & De Charro, Frank Th., 1993. "The utility of health at different stages in life: A quantitative approach," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 153-158.
- Eva Rodríguez-Míguez & José Luis Pinto, 1999.
"The social value of health programs: Is age a relevant factor?,"
9904, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Eva Rodríguez & José Luis Pinto, 2000. "The social value of health programs: Is age a relevant factor?," Economics Working Papers 473, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Eva Rodríguez & José Luis Pinto, 2000. "The social value of health programs: Is age a relevant factor?," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 473, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- William Thomson, 2007. "Fair Allocation Rules," RCER Working Papers 539, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Browning, Colette J. & Thomas, Shane A., 2001. "Community values and preferences in transplantation organ allocation decisions," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 853-861.
- Green, Paul E & Srinivasan, V, 1978. " Conjoint Analysis in Consumer Research: Issues and Outlook," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 103-123, Se.
- Moulin, Herve, 1994. "Social choice," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 31, pages 1091-1125 Elsevier.
- Gerard Debreu, 1959. "Topological Methods in Cardinal Utility Theory," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 76, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Eva Rodríguez & José Luis Pinto, 2000. "The social value of health programmes: is age a relevant factor?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(7), pages 611-621.
- Maurice Salles, 2005. "Social Choice," Post-Print halshs-00337075, HAL.
- Beggs, S. & Cardell, S. & Hausman, J., 1981. "Assessing the potential demand for electric cars," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-19, September.
- Julie Ratcliffe, 2000. "Public preferences for the allocation of donor liver grafts for transplantation," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(2), pages 137-148.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariachiara Di Cesare & Ricardo Sabates, 2013. "Access to antenatal care and children’s cognitive development: a comparative analysis in Ethiopia, Peru, Vietnam and India," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), pages 459-467.
- Freedman, Vicki A. & Martin, Linda G. & Schoeni, Robert F. & Cornman, Jennifer C., 2008. "Declines in late-life disability: The role of early- and mid-life factors," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 1588-1602, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEarly old age Quality of life Life course UK;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:58:y:2004:i:11:p:2171-2179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .