Who's at risk? Factors associated with intimate partner violence in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boyle, Michael H. & Georgiades, Katholiki & Cullen, John & Racine, Yvonne, 2009. "Community influences on intimate partner violence in India: Women's education, attitudes towards mistreatment and standards of living," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 691-697, September.
- Pallitto, Christina C. & O'Campo, Patricia, 2005. "Community level effects of gender inequality on intimate partner violence and unintended pregnancy in Colombia: testing the feminist perspective," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(10), pages 2205-2216, May.
- Mullany, Britta C. & Hindin, Michelle J. & Becker, Stan, 2005. "Can women's autonomy impede male involvement in pregnancy health in Katmandu, Nepal?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 1993-2006, November.
- Connie Bayudan-Dacuycuy, 2013.
"The Influence of Living with Parents on Women's Decision-Making Participation in the Household: Evidence from the Southern Philippines,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(5), pages 641-656, May.
- Bayudan-Dacuycuy, Connie, 2013. "The influence of living with parents on women’s decision making participation in the household: Evidence from the Southern Philippines," MPRA Paper 64743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kohli, Anjalee & Perrin, Nancy & Mpanano, Remy Mitima & Banywesize, Luhazi & Mirindi, Alfred Bacikenge & Banywesize, Jean Heri & Mitima, Clovis Murhula & Binkurhorhwa, Arsène Kajabika & Bufole, Nadine, 2015. "Family and community driven response to intimate partner violence in post-conflict settings," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 276-284.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:102:y:2018:i:c:p:18-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhattacharyya, Manasi & Bedi, Arjun S. & Chhachhi, Amrita, 2011.
"Marital Violence and Women's Employment and Property Status: Evidence from North Indian Villages,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1676-1689, September.
- Bhattacharya, Manasi & Bedi, Arjun S. & Chhachhi, Amrita, 2009. "Marital Violence and Women's Employment and Property Status: Evidence from North Indian Villages," IZA Discussion Papers 4361, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Upadhyay, Ushma D. & Hindin, Michelle J., 2005. "Do higher status and more autonomous women have longer birth intervals?: Results from Cebu, Philippines," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(11), pages 2641-2655, June.
- Gage, Anastasia J., 2005. "Women's experience of intimate partner violence in Haiti," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 343-364, July.
- Blay-Tofey, Morkeh & Lee, Bandy X., 2015. "Preventing gender-based violence engendered by conflict: The case of Côte d'Ivoire," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 341-347.
More about this item
KeywordsIPV Abuse Gender relations Decision-making Philippines Domestic violence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:55:y:2002:i:8:p:1385-1399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.