An analysis of private health insurance purchasing decisions with national health insurance in Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shin-Yi Chou & Jin-Tan Liu & Cliff J. Huang, 2004. "Health insurance and savings over the life cycle-a semiparametric smooth coefficient estimation," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 295-322.
- Shin-Yi Chou & Jin-Tan Liu & James Hammitt, 2006. "Households’ precautionary behaviors—the effects of the introduction of National Health Insurance in Taiwan," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 395-421, December.
- Tan Andrew K. G. & Yen Steven T. & Hasan Abdul Rahman & Muhamed Kamarudin, 2014. "Demand for Life Insurance in Malaysia: An Ethnic Comparison Using Household Expenditure Survey Data," Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-26, July.
- Liu, Hong & Gao, Song & Rizzo, John A., 2011. "The expansion of public health insurance and the demand for private health insurance in rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 28-41, March.
- Agar Brugiavini & Noemi Pace, 2016.
"Extending health insurance in Ghana: effects of the National Health Insurance Scheme on maternity care,"
Health Economics Review,
Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-10, December.
- Agar Brugiavini & Noemi Pace, 2015. "Extending health insurance in Ghana: effects of the National Health Insurance Scheme on maternity care," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-10, December.
- Bolhaar, Jonneke & Lindeboom, Maarten & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2012.
"A dynamic analysis of the demand for health insurance and health care,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 669-690.
- Jonneke Bolhaar & Maarten Lindeboom & Bas van der Klaauw, 0000. "A Dynamic Analysis of the Demand for Health Insurance and Health Care," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-084/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bolhaar, Jonneke & Lindeboom, Maarten & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2008. "A Dynamic Analysis of the Demand for Health Insurance and Health Care," IZA Discussion Papers 3698, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bolhaar, Jonneke & Lindeboom, Maarten & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2008. "A Dynamic Analysis of the Demand for Health Insurance and Health Care," CEPR Discussion Papers 6968, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:kap:ijhcfe:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10754-017-9213-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Chin-Shyan & Liu, Tsai-Ching & Lin, Herng-Ching & Tian, Wei-Hua, 2007. "The effect of Taiwan's National Health Insurance on infants' preventive care use and inpatient care use," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 432-443, March.
- Shin, Jaeun, 2012. "Private health insurance in South Korea: An international comparison," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 76-85.
- Pokhrel, Subhash & Snow, Rachel & Dong, Hengjin & Hidayat, Budi & Flessa, Steffen & Sauerborn, Rainer, 2005. "Gender role and child health care utilization in Nepal," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 100-109, September.
- Agar Brugiavini & Noemi Pace, 2011. "Extending Health Insurance: Effects of the National Health Insurance Scheme in Ghana," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/27, European University Institute.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v1i12p1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiao-Hua Ying & Teh-Wei Hu & Jane Ren & Wen Chen & Ke Xu & Jin-Hui Huang, 2007. "Demand for private health insurance in Chinese urban areas," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(10), pages 1041-1050.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate health insurance National health insurance A two-part model Taiwan;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:55:y:2002:i:5:p:755-774. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.