Community values and preferences in transplantation organ allocation decisions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deininger, Klaus & Squire, Lyn, 1996.
"A New Data Set Measuring Income Inequality,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 10(3), pages 565-591, September.
- Klaus Deininger & Lyn Squire, 1996. "A New Data Set Measuring Income Inequality," CEMA Working Papers 512, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Hongyi Li & Lyn Squire & Tao Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 1999. "A Data Set on Income Distribution," CEMA Working Papers 575, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Ettner, Susan L., 1996. "New evidence on the relationship between income and health," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 67-85, February.
- Godfrey, Leslie G & McAleer, Michael & McKenzie, Colin R, 1988. "Variable Addition and LaGrange Multiplier Tests for Linear and Logarithmic Regression Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(3), pages 492-503, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Dolan & Rebecca Shaw & Aki Tsuchiya & Alan Williams, 2005. "QALY maximisation and people's preferences: a methodological review of the literature," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(2), pages 197-208.
- Aki Tsuchiya, 2012.
"Distributional Judgements in the Context of Economic Evaluation,"
Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, Second Edition, chapter 38
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- John Brazier & Jennifer Roberts, 2006. "Methods for Developing Preference-based Measures of Health," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, chapter 35 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Richard Norman & Gisselle Gallego, 2008. "Equity weights for economic evaluation: An Australian Discrete Choice Experiment, CHERE Working Paper 2008/5," Working Papers 2008/5, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Álvarez, Begoña & Rodríguez-Míguez, Eva, 2011. "Patients' self-interested preferences: Empirical evidence from a priority setting experiment," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(8), pages 1317-1324, April.
- Rodríguez-Míguez, Eva & Herrero, Carmen & Pinto-Prades, José Luis, 2004.
"Using a point system in the management of waiting lists: the case of cataracts,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 585-594, August.
- Eva Rodríguez-Míguez & Carmen Herrero & José Luis Pinto-Prades, 2001. "Using a point system in the management of waiting lists: the case of cataracts," Working Papers 0107, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Carmen Herrero Blanco & Eva Rodríguez Mínguez & José Luis Pinto, 2001. "Using A Point System In The Management Of Waiting Lists: The Case Of Cataracts," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Pilar Abad Romero & Begoña Alvarez García & Eva Rodríguez Míguez & Antonio Rodríguez Sampayo, 2006. "Social preferences measures and the quality of the job match for persons with disabilities," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 179(4), pages 113-134, September.
More about this item
KeywordsOrgan transplantation Community values Decision making Australia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:52:y:2001:i:6:p:853-861. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .