Approaches to sampling and case selection in qualitative research: examples in the geography of health
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anthony Onwuegbuzie & Nancy Leech, 2010. "Generalization practices in qualitative research: a mixed methods case study," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 44(5), pages 881-892, August.
- English, Jennifer & Wilson, Kathi & Keller-Olaman, Sue, 2008. "Health, healing and recovery: Therapeutic landscapes and the everyday lives of breast cancer survivors," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 68-78, July.
- Anne Spencer, 2000. "Testing the Additive Independence Assumption in the QALY Model," Working Papers 427, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Foggin, Peter M. & Torrance, Marion E. & Dorje, Drashi & Xuri, Wenzha & Marc Foggin, J. & Torrance, Jane, 2006. "Assessment of the health status and risk factors of Kham Tibetan pastoralists in the alpine grasslands of the Tibetan plateau," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(9), pages 2512-2532, November.
- Anthony Onwuegbuzie & R. Johnson & Kathleen Collins, 2011. "Assessing legitimation in mixed research: a new framework," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(6), pages 1253-1271, October.
- Dy, Sydney Morss & Rubin, Haya R. & Lehmann, Harold P., 2005. "Why do patients and families request transfers to tertiary care? a qualitative study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(8), pages 1846-1853, October.
- Allison Hayes-Conroy & Elizabeth Sweet, 2015. "Whose adequacy? (Re)imagining food security with displaced women in Medellín, Colombia," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 32(3), pages 373-384, September.
- Davidson, Joyce, 2010. "'It cuts both ways': A relational approach to access and accommodation for autism," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 305-312, January.
- Cristian Parker & Mario Letelier & Juan Muñoz, 2013. "Elites, climate change and agency in a developing society: the Chilean case," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 15(5), pages 1337-1363, October.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:198:y:2018:i:c:p:104-118 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsQualitative methods Sampling Geography of health;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:50:y:2000:i:7-8:p:1001-1014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.