Elderly people's definitions of quality of life
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Halkos, George, 1993. "Economic incentives for optimal sulphur abatement in Europe," MPRA Paper 33705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ger Klaassen & David Pearce, 1995. "Introduction," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(2), pages 85-93, March.
- Michael Grossman, 1972. "The Demand for Health: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gros72-1, January.
- Tietenberg, T H, 1990. "Economic Instruments for Environmental Regulation," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 17-33, Spring.
- Halkos, George E., 1993. "Sulphur abatement policy: Implications of cost differentials," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1035-1043, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marta Santacreu & Antonio Bustillos & Rocio Fernandez-Ballesteros, 2016. "Multidimensional/Multisystems/Multinature Indicators of Quality of Life: Cross-Cultural Evidence from Mexico and Spain," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 126(2), pages 467-482, March.
- Yan, Bingqiu & Gao, Xiaolu & Lyon, Michael, 2014. "Modeling satisfaction amongst the elderly in different Chinese urban neighborhoods," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 127-134.
- Gassmann, Franziska & Siegel, Melissa & Vanore, Michaella & Waidler, Jennifer, 2012. "The impact of migration on elderly left behind in Moldova," MERIT Working Papers 082, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ory, David T. & Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 2005. "When is getting there half the fun? Modeling the liking for travel," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 97-123.
- Eric Bonsang & Arthur Soest, 2012.
"Satisfaction with Social Contacts of Older Europeans,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 105(2), pages 273-292, January.
- Bonsang Eric & Soest Arthur van, 2010. "Satisfaction with Social Contacts of Older Europeans," ROA Research Memorandum 012, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Bonsang Eric & Soest Arthur van, 2010. "Satisfaction with Social Contacts of Older Europeans," Research Memorandum 060, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Maya Benish-Weisman & Samuel Shye, 2011. "Life Quality of Russian Immigrants to Israel: Patterns of Success and of Unsuccess," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 101(3), pages 461-479, May.
- Lee, Richard J. & Sener, Ipek N., 2016. "Transportation planning and quality of life: Where do they intersect?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 146-155.
- Blane, David & Netuveli, Gopalakrishnan & Montgomery, Scott M., 2008. "Quality of life, health and physiological status and change at older ages," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 1579-1587, April.
- Felix N. Fernando & Dennis R. Cooley, 2016. "An Oil Boom’s Effect on Quality of Life (QoL): Lessons from Western North Dakota," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 11(4), pages 1083-1115, December.
- Susilo, Yusak O. & Cats, Oded, 2014. "Exploring key determinants of travel satisfaction for multi-modal trips by different traveler groups," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 366-380.
- Jik Lee, 2005. "An Exploratory Study on the Quality of Life of older Chinese People Living alone in Hong Kong," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 335-361, March.
More about this item
Keywordsquality of life elderly measurement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:41:y:1995:i:10:p:1439-1446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .